Monday 6 April 2009

Body modification




I cannot disagree with body modification, no matter what speculation there may be about it. I know that if i had the money and the guts to go for surgery i would. There are so many imperfections that i would love to correct. However, my mother says that what i see as imperfections make me 'me'. So are surgical body modifications wrong because they take away your individuality?

As for piercings and tattoos, i say each to their own! I have had my ears pierced so many times and a couple of other piercings and a tattoo which will become two soon when i decide what i want done next. I think unlike surgery these define a person, making them individual and expressing themselves.

I am sure people have very different opinions to my own?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment