Tuesday 10 March 2009

Non Smoking Day

http://shopping.sky.com/cms/article/want_to_quit_smoking
I found this link on my homepage of the internet and slightly chuckled to myself. Another money making scheme for 'greater good'. All of the ways that people can quit smoking just because its non smoking day soon. To me it is so ludicrous, next we will have non chocolate day, and maybe eventually we can have a non breathing day. I have had enough of non smoking being crammed down my throat. Its a choice for gods sake, just as it is to eat chocolate (breathing isnt though lol) and to drink and to gamble and to cheat and to lie! They are all choices that we consciously make and if we wanted to stop smoking etc etc etc we would without there being a whole day revolving around it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment