Sunday 1 March 2009

Lying with integrity



I know that lying is bad yet everyone does it. From the tiny white lies to the big whoppers!! I have told lies in my life, to my parents in particular. :) But sometimes i think a lie is better than to tell the truth.....is it just me? Obviously not, because then nobody would like would they?
I have not really told any big lies in my life i dont think (not that i recall). But i think there is also a fine line between telling a few porky pies to being a compulsive liar. I had a friend at school who would have the most amazing stories about what she had been up to every night and weekend and i was so envious of her life, but then i found out it was all billy bull **** and was questioning why she found the need to lie about it.
But on a funnier and naughtier note i told a little lie today, my mum was ringing the house phone and i claimed that i didnt hear it :) woops!! Never mind, the lie was for greater good i promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment